New York, NY
Are you an IT problem solver and self-starter who enjoys understanding and implementing desktop, server and cloud technology infrastructure, security, and applications?
Do you enjoy researching and resolving complex IT related issues?
Do you want to extend your expertise of AWS, Cloud Technology, and Data Science?
Are you a “people person” who enjoys helping end users & team members solve problems?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare and helping patients with chronic conditions like diabetes?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company, based in New York City, that partners with pharmaceutical & device companies, payers and ACOs to deliver personalized, technology-based coaching to improve treatment adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. The company has a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
The Systems Manager will join a strong technically-oriented operations team that continuously innovates and improves our technology solutions, ensures the successful implementation and support of all customer programs and enables our clinical team to efficiently engage a large patient population. The Systems Manager will be responsible for the set-up, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of Fit4D’s technology. The ideal candidate should have a passion for learning and understanding security and compliance initiatives such as HIPAA and HITRUST. This role will report to the CTO and be part of our high-energy, passionate team of innovators.
- Build and Maintain Windows Server 2016 installs on AWS
- Support MS SQL Server 2016 Configuration, Optimization, and Monitoring.
- Manage Microsoft AD in hybrid on-premises/AWS configuration
- Help to design and support the technical back-end of a Data Science/Machine Learning stack (Hadoop, Spark, NLP, Hive, Spark Streaming, numPy)
- Manage Jira ticketing, workflows, issue assignment and tracking
- Manage and automate file exchanges and API interfaces with our partners using tools like SSIS, SFTP, Python, Powershell, API Gateway, Lambda functions.
- Manage our systems monitoring with tools like Datadog, Python, Cloudwatch.
- Manage our Reporting Tools and SaaS VOIP Services.
- Coordinate with our outsourced infrastructure and helpdesk partners.
- Enforce and Direct security and compliance standards, processes, and procedures for a Healthcare Company (HITRUST, HIPPA).
- Support our coaches, end users, and supervisors with technical issues and concerns
- Support our DevOps Team with software deployments and testing
- Setup configuration and maintenance of local team member hardware (laptops, phones, etc.). Mac and PC.
- Install software updates and manage upgrade process to ensure seamless system uptime
- Support onboarding and system training
- Work with leadership team to support future evolution of Fit4D technology platform
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience (4+ Years) supporting Microsoft desktop and servers as well as cloud-based apps on Windows Server 2016/AWS.
- Good knowledge of network engineering toolsets and security for Windows and AWS.
- Working knowledge of database administration and queries using SQL Server
- Cryptographic key management experience, Open SSH, PGP, GPG, file exchanges, secure API management.
- Desktop support experience with PC and AD-Bound Macs, including Office 365.
- Working knowledge of Python
- Experience working in start-up environment preferred
- Experience working with virtual and offshore teams
- Previous education or strong desire to learn security compliance
- Motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Motivated to learn new and valuable skills
- Desire to learn Data Science and Analytics Support Skills
- Deep interest in emerging technologies
- AWS (or similar) Certification
- HIPPA Compliance experience as well as other security programs such as HITRUST
- MCSA or CCNA certification
- Experience with SaaS VOIP Services such as Five9 or 8x8.
- ETL Experience
- Python Knowledge
- Exposure to a BPM Workflow/Rules system such as Oracle BPM, jBPM, Camunda, Decisions Workflow Server, or Appian.