Vice President of Business Development (Sales)
Who We Are:
Cecelia Health is a virtual-first provider organization delivering integrated care to patients across all chronic disease risk profiles. We address critical care gaps, reduce variability in care, and improve medication and device adherence. Our virtual specialty care solution delivers the optimal mix of clinical interventions with digital touchpoints. We offer a comprehensive suite of synchronous and asynchronous disease management capabilities including remote clinical support, device training, remote patient monitoring, and telemedicine delivered via a national network of specialty providers. We complement our virtual care capabilities with robust data and analytics that deliver meaningful insights to our partners.
What You'll Do:
The Vice President of Business Development will work remotely and is responsible for driving rapid growth of our company through consultative and dynamic sales efforts positioning Cecelia Health solutions to decision makers at new and existing customers. With close cross-functional collaboration across the organization, the VP-BD is accountable for prospecting, lead generation, cold-calling, in person and virtual meetings, proposal management and closing deals to achieve their predefined targets.
- Generate new business leads, proactively navigate the prospect opportunity through the sales process and close deals that meet company pricing and gross margin targets
- Develop a strategy for each prospect with a focus on building relationships with key decision makers to ensure maximum program utilization and continued business growth
- Proactively engage prospects in a dialogue to understand their needs/expectations and to define solutions that best align Cecelia Health service offerings with a client's business requirements
- Build and own a robust and targeted pipeline of new customers and contact lists, details of which will be well documented within the CRM
- Develop and prepare teams for sales presentations pre-sales and throughout the RFP process secure detailed business quotes, proposals, statements of work, term agreements, MSAs and other supportive documentation relevant to the deal
- Consistently communicate and build credibility with multiple department contacts within targeted accounts for sponsorship to "C" level or decision-making executives
- Work collaboratively with all internal resources to become the subject matter expert to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered and maintained
- Present Cecelia Health and products in professional manner consistent with branding and messaging
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, technologies, etc.
- Participate in industry conferences, networking events and consortia relevant to your respective territory or customer base
Role Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic certification with at least 7 years of relevant and direct sales experience
- Proven track record of selling clinical services or technology to healthcare and life sciences companies
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Strong network of decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to sell consultative services
- Ability to work well on a team
- Demonstrated consistent and self-sufficient ability to develop and close sales pipeline
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel & PowerPoint
- CRM experience for opportunity management required
- A solid understanding of technology and marketing programs
- Strong consultative selling focus, with a track record of developing opportunities and closing business
- Strong business, communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Organized with the ability to manage & track multiple priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals
Cecelia Health does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant’s sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.
Current job openings at Cecelia Health are listed on our careers page. We will never ask you to provide sensitive financial or personal information throughout the recruitment or interview process. Cecelia Health will never extend a job offer without interviewing candidates via phone/video.