Full Stack Engineer
New York, NY
Are you a full stack engineer who enjoys working with data and developing innovative open data and platform architecture solutions that leverage proven artificial intelligence tools, technologies and techniques?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare and helping patients with chronic conditions like diabetes?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical & device companies, payers and ACOs to deliver personalized, technology-based coaching to improve treatment adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a Full Stack Engineer in New York City. This role will report to our Chief Technology Officer and join a strong technology team that is:
Continuously innovating our current solutions that allow clinicians to efficiently serve a high number of patients.
Building a new innovative solution with an open data and platform architecture that will leverage data science and proven natural language processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to enable patients, healthcare providers, health plans, pharmaceutical and device companies to better manage chronic condition disease states.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have at 5-10 years of experiencing architecting and developing cloud-based technology platforms, utilizing agile and iterative strategies. You have a solid understanding of engineering best practices, including OOP and functional strategies, as well as familiarity with scaling DevOps and engineering initiatives.
- Develop scalable, dynamic, and enterprise software infrastructure for healthcare and population health management to support:
- Big-data analytics
- Large-scale real-time information exchange
- Secure clinical data management
- Dynamic and secure data capture
- Mobile health
- This will include:
- Developing Automated and scalable quality assurance processes for detecting software anomalies and verify the integrity of the products and data.
- Moving products through the full development process from research and validation through operational launch.
- Working with project sponsors, management, and the technical team to formulate objectives and scope of work.
- Partnering with SMEs and technical leads to translate business requirements into technical specifications and user stories for implementation.
- Developing institutional metadata representations, ontologies, terminologies, information models, and terminology mappings.
- Bachelor’s degree in information science, computer science, engineering or a similar area, with 5-10 years of related experience.
- Proficient in database application development (SQL and NoSQL)
- Web application development, object-oriented design and programing
- Experienced and proficient in SOA architecture (SOAP, REST). For e.g. AJAX, JSON, XML, HTML5
- Experienced and proficient in GUI frameworks for .aspx or .jsp
- Experienced in microservice architecture
- Spring or servlet experience
- Python experience
- Desired experience:
- Application development in healthcare, life sciences, or clinical research
- Experience working on analytical environments
- Experience working with Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies including Apache Lucene technologies
- Experience working with Big data frameworks like Hadoop, Spark
- Experience working with technologies from the Semantic Web Stack like RDF, SPARQL
- Understanding of data and metadata management in health care systems
- Security and protection of private health information including encryption standards
- Data integration and quality control in health care systems